Description: Switchback Halldor Pro Snowboard Bindings
Holy Halldor! I hope your ready for a badass binding with steezy style and a ton of tool-less technology, because Switchback has just laid it on us. The Halldor Helgason Pro model binding is here and looking to hang. Versatile and convenient, the Halldor Pro can go from having a highback to having no back depending on your terrain. Pop on the highback for quality control and response, or leave it off for a free and surfy ride. The adjustments on these bindings call all be done quickly with Switchback's tool-less design. Hold it down with the Halldor Pro.
Key Features of the Switchback Halldor Pro Snowboard Bindings:
- TOOL-LESS STRAP CONNECTION: Swap ankle straps or adjust their position quickly without the need for screws or tools.
- NO-BACK INSERT: Swap a highback for the no-back insert for a surf feel on a pow day or skate-like ride in the rail park. Snap in, snap out ...Easy!
- TOOL-LESS HIGHBACK: Change highbacks in seconds with the Switchback tool-less mounting system. Works even when you are out riding so you can always keep your options open.
- NATURAL PIVOT FORWARD LEAN: Adjust your forward lean around the most natural pivot point. No boot movement and no gaps makes for a better fit.
- OFFSET DISC OPTION: We deliver our Bindings: Less plastic to the board means a more natural flex pattern under your boot.
- HEEL IMPACT PAD: We took out almost all the hard stuff under your heel and replaced it with a big soft cushioning padding block to dampen impact on those hard heelside landings.
- TOOL-LESS FOOTPAD: No more annoying screw to get to your disc! Change the padding, adjust the toe ramp position and access the mounting disc without tools. Choose from 4 positions.
- BUMPER CORNERS: Extra dampening in the corners of your base padding protects your board from wear and impact damage.
- DIRECT STEERING: Thinner padding in the right places makes for a smoother transfer of power to your board. Thicker corner base padding helps dampen impact.