|Type:||All Mountain, Freestyle|
|Entry Method:||Conventional Strap|
|Highback:||High Back, Go from highback to no-back and switch back again anywhere easily in seconds.|
|Ankle Strap:||3D Profile|
|Toe Strap:||Toe Cap|
|Baseplate Padding:||Fullbed, TOOL-LESS FOOTPAD|
|Ratchet Type:||Metal, Aluminum|
|Recommended Use:||Intermediate, Advanced|
|Baseplate Warranty:||1 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Switchback Eiki Pro Snowboard Bindings
Enter Eiki Helgason''s Pro model binding. Ready to get down in the streets or snow, these things are legit. These bindings also grant you the ability to choose to ride with or without a highback. Rock no back for a skate-inspired ride, or easily slap on the highback for added response and control. Did we mention that Switchback bindings are totally tool-less? Yeah, they sure are. You can quickly adjust your highback, straps and footbed padding on the fly. Quick, comfortable, and convenient, these things are as hardcore as the pro himself. Switch up your gear this year, check out the Eiki Pro bindings from Switchback.
- TOOL-LESS STRAP CONNECTION: Swap ankle straps or adjust their position quickly without the need for screws or tools.
- NO-BACK INSERT: Swap a highback for the no-back insert for a surf feel on a pow day or skate-like ride in the rail park. Snap in, snap out ...Easy!
- TOOL-LESS HIGHBACK: Change highbacks in seconds with the Switchback tool-less mounting system. Works even when you are out riding so you can always keep your options open.
- NATURAL PIVOT FORWARD LEAN: Adjust your forward lean around the most natural pivot point. No boot movement and no gaps makes for a better fit.
- OFFSET DISC OPTION: We deliver our Bindings: Less plastic to the board means a more natural flex pattern under your boot.
- HEEL IMPACT PAD: We took out almost all the hard stuff under your heel and replaced it with a big soft cushioning padding block to dampen impact on those hard heelside landings.
- TOOL-LESS FOOTPAD: No more annoying screw to get to your disc! Change the padding, adjust the toe ramp position and access the mounting disc without tools. Choose from 4 positions.
- BUMPER CORNERS: Extra dampening in the corners of your base padding protects your board from wear and impact damage.
- DIRECT STEERING: Thinner padding in the right places makes for a smoother transfer of power to your board. Thicker corner base padding helps dampen impact.