|Fin Box:||US/Euro Box|
|Recommended Use:||Wave, Freeride, Flat Water, Bump & Jump, Entry Level|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Starboard SUPer Slick Windsurf Board 8' 8"
The SUPers are Starboards crossover boards between windsurfing and stand-up paddling.
The SUPers are the most accessible way for people of all ages to open the door to the wonderful world of wind and water. Starboards SUPers are available with or without windsurfing sail packages. The perfect non-planing family range bringing you into surfing, paddling and windsurfing, all in one
The SUPer 8'8 - the junior version, designed especially for kids up to 45kg. A fantastic performance SUP shape. This board works well as a entry level Junior windsurfer with its Thruster fin set up and Innovative side fins system where two additional M7 fins are located on the sides of the board up in the behind the mast track area for upwind performance.
- Slick - a soft-board construction with a durable smooth bottom skin and double internal wood stringers. The most affordable option. The slick models are also available as pure paddle boards, without windsurfing options.
- Volume 130
- Length 266
- Width 76
- Tail width 41.5
- Thickness 11.6
- Bottom shape (from tail to nose) Flat Vee
- Number of footstrap rows 1
- Fin 2 x F5 Soft + 2 x F5 Stiff + Tail Fin
- Finbox 4 x DFS Box + US 8"
- Recommended sail range 2.5-6.0
- Weight (Slick) 11.3
SUPer Slick 8' 8