|Fin Box:||US/Euro Box|
|Dagger System:||Yes, tuttle 41 cm|
|Recommended Use:||Entry Level, Flat Water, Wave, All Around, Freeride|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Starboard SUPer Slick Windsurf Board 10'
The Starboard SUPer Slick Windsurf Board is leading the pack this season! Starboard's SUPer line of boards has been crafted to suit the needs of windsurfers as well as stand up paddle boarders who dare to do both. The Slick model includes a thruster fin setup that helps it pick up speed when gliding in light wind. This board is a stable model that can accommodate even the heaviest riders without sacrificing overall performance on the water. Grab your Starboard SUPer Slick Windsurf Board and find the best of two awesome watersports worlds!
- Starboard's crossover stand-up and windsurfing boards: our windSUP boards.
- suitable for paddle boarding, paddle-surfing and windsurfing
- Volume 205
- Length 370
- Width 82
- Tail width 42.6
- Thickness 11.8
- Bottom shape (from tail to nose) Flat Vee
- Number of footstrap rows 0
- Fin Tail Fin 24 + Drake Shallow 410 + Plastic Tuttle Base
- Finbox US 10" + 4 x DFS
- Recommended fin range -
- Recommended sail range 4.5-7.5
- Weight (Slick) 20.1
SUPer Slick 10'