|Fin Box:||Tuttle Box, 31 cm|
|Dagger System:||Yes, 40 cm|
|Sail Range:||2- 9.0|
|Recommended Use:||Entry Level, Flat Water, All Around, Freeride|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Starboard Kode Tufskin Sailboard 122L 72cm
Whether you are just beginning or a seasoned pro, the Starboard Kode Tufskin Sailboard is the perfect windsurf board for every adventure on the water. This Starboard windsurf board has adjustable foot straps and three fins, which can be moved to accommodate a beginner, someone at an intermediate level, or even an advanced rider, making this board perfect for anyone. Easy to maneuver and with great durability this windsurfing board is sure to be your favorite to ride for years to come. A center carry handle will make this board easy to transport, while you will get all of the comfort and support you need with the full soft EVA deck.
- A center carry handle is fitted in the center to make handling the board on land easy.
- The Kode Tufskins feature a full soft EVA deck for maximum comfort
- The footstrap position can be fitted to match a beginner's needs, an intermediate rider's or and advanced rider's.
- Supplied with three fins and are fitted with two fin boxes. This allows them to be fitted with a beginner's fin set up, an intermediate's fin set up, or an advanced rider's fin set up.
- Length: 236 cm
- Width: 72 cm
- Volume: 122 L
- Weight: 9.6 lbs
- Ideal sail range: 2.0-9.0
Kode Tufskin Sailboard 122L