Description: Starboard Astro SUP Paddleboard
"High quality inflatable boards are great for: Travelling, Storage, Boats and Whitewater."
What is special about Starboard's construction:
- Full deck and nose EVA cover for riding tail first.
- Full EVA all the way to the edge for maximum traction in whitewater or waves.
- Properly foiled removable injection molded fins for wave riding, no tools.
- Great quality carry handle.
- Tie down points forward for carrying travel bag.
- Single action pump allows body weight to be used for efficient inflation.
- Highest quality glued components.
- Surf rocker and outline mimic a rigid construction paddle board.
- Travel bag and full repair kit.
Key Features of the Starboard Astro SUP 11' 2' x 32":
- Super-strong 4" reinforced PVC drop-stitch material (15 psi max pressure).
- Full deck EVA.
- "No tools" removable center fin box system with 63/4" Drake center fin.
- Fixed, flexible side fins.
- Feature four D-rings on the nose for gear storage.
- Carry handle.
- Leash attachment point.
- Large backpack with extra room for gear storage.
- High pressure single action pump (up to 15 psi).
- Repair kit.
- Length (cm): 340.4
- Width (cm): 81.3
- Thickness (cm): 10.2
- Tail Width (cm): 36.1
- Volume (L): 220
- Center Fin: Drake 6 3/4 Removable
- Side Fins: Fixed Soft fins