|Fin Box:||Tuttle Box, standard|
|Sail Range:||5.5-9.5 m2|
|Recommended Use:||Wave, Freeride, All Around, Flat Water|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Starboard Go Windsurf Board 151L (No Center Fin)
For a stable, comfortable and versatile board that will take you from a green newbie to a show-boating expert, the Starboard Go Windsurf Board 151L (No Center Fin) is tough to beat. Ideal for learning the basics of the sport, like planing, hooking in and waterstarts, the Go has a slimmer and wider design that makes it more stable and easier to control with a fun and responsive ride. From your very first trip, this board will help you master the art of windsurfing with speed and control, and make sure you maximize your fun on the water this season!
- Wide outlines coupled with a thinner profile forms for more efficiency
- The wider boards make them more responsive to foot- steering, quicker to carve and bite sharper into jibes.
- The extra width allows the rider to fit a deeper fin and a larger sail, giving it more light wind power.
- The low volume from the thin profile allows the board to be more controllable in high winds, using a smaller sail and a smaller fin.
- The tail area of the deck remains heavily domed so that the board remains comfortable underfoot, in any strap position and even outside of the straps. The GOs are very accessible and comfortable to ride.
- 8% thinner profiles compared to 2012 model, for improved control, maneuverability and a sharper ride
- Carry handles in the center makes carrying the board easier under-arm
- Full soft EVA deck
- Footstrap positions for every level of sailing: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
- Carry handles in the nose: makes carrying the board by two people more convenient
- This board includes a deeper, high performance fin that unlocks the full performance potential of the GO. It does not come with the shallower fin
- New cut-away shapes that improve top speed and acceleration
|Model||Tufskin||Volume||Length||Width||Tail width||Thickness||Bottom shape (from tail to nose)||Number of footstrap rows||Fin||Finbox||Recommended fin range||Recommended sail range||Weight (Tufskin)|
|Go 99||o||99||216||76.3||50.1||8.9||Flat Vee to Double Concave||2||Drake Freeride Glide 400 + 2 x Drake Shallow 310 + Plugs||Tuttle||34-44||2-7.5||9|
|Go 121||o||121||252||72||47.3||12.3||Flat Vee||3||Drake Freeride Power 400||Tuttle||36-42||5.0-8.0||9.77|
|Go 131||o||131||252||75.5||49.2||12.4||Flat Vee||3||Drake Freeride Power 440||Tuttle||38-46||5.5-9.0||10.38|
|Go 141||o||141||251||79.5||49.7||12.7||Flat Vee||3||Drake Freeride Power 460||Tuttle||40-48||6.0-9.5||10.55|
|Go 151||o||151||251||81||51.5||14.4||Flat Vee||3||Drake Freeride Power 500 + Drake Shallow 410||Tuttle||42-50||6.5-10||11.14|
|Go 161||o||161||254||85||52||14.9||Flat Vee||3||Drake Freeride Power 500 + Drake Shallow 410 + Plugs||Tuttle||46-54||7.0-10||11.77|
|Go Windsurfer||o||171||271||85.5||54.6||14.8||Flat Vee||3||Drake Freeride Power 520 + Drake Shallow 410 + Clipperbox Daggerboard 570||Tuttle||46-54||7.0-10||13.14|
Go 151L (No Center Fin)