|Fin Box:||Tuttle Box, 38 cm|
|Recommended Use:||Flat Water, Wave, Bump & Jump, Freeride|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Starboard Go (No Eva) Windsurf Board 111L
It''s been more than 10 years since the GO board was first introduced. These original wide-style, full EVA deck, all-round fun designs marked the beginning of the modern windsurfing era by bringing comfortable, accessible windsurfing to everyone, everywhere, anytime.
With the new GO Sport models, these accessible and high performance shapes are now also available without full EVA decks, making them lighter and more responsive for the freeride windsurfer.
Why go wide? With extra width, the GO boards simply give you more stability and early planing. The GO 155 for example, has so much stability that many motivated people go for it as their first time board, learning and progressing all the way to advanced levels. With extra width also comes more power and early planing ability: as you progress, the GO boards give you some of the highest performance levels you can get from a windsurf board. With their full EVA deck, they provide exceptional comfort and the carry handles make them easy to transport.
These are the secrets behind the GO board''s success and its number one status as the World''s most popular board over the last ten years: they are easy and comfortable, people can learn on them and yet they will grow with its rider as he or she progresses to the highest levels.
For 2009, the GO collection introduces a new variant of Starboard''s Tufskin technology: using a new manufacturing process known as A.S.T. , the GO boards lose their outer plastic skin to be replaced with a half-deck wood layer that improves the board''s rigidity without a weight penalty. The rest of the board''s skin remains the same: it is made from layers of 3-dimensional 400g glass mat wetted out with an expanding epoxy resin system, which creates a thick, durable and tough skin.
- Improved ergonomics - all GO boards have increased dome in the tail section and footstraps positioned further inboard: improved comfort, more accessibility, whether you''re using the full outboard setting or the inner setting.
- The original wide-style, all-round fun designs
- Improved ergonomics
- Easy, progressive, comfortable and high-performance boards for all
- New GO Sport range
- New GO 111 size
- New Tufskin A.S.T. construction
- New deck concave and a centre of gravity that is shifted back
- The GO 111, 122, 133, 144 and 155 share the same shapes as the Futuras
- Extra wide and extra slim shapes
- Nose carry handle (Go 144, 155, 175)
- New improved ergonomics: extra dome and footstrap positions positioned further inboard makes the GOs easier and more comfortable
- New Tufskin A.S.T. construction
- Multiple insert positions offer tuning options for entry level/ intermediate/advanced/expert riders
- Two fins are supplied with the GO 155 and 175
- Full EVA decks for maximum comfort (Go Models)
- No EVA decks for a lighter weight (Go Sport models)
- Side-cuts improve fin drive and release
- Tail cutaways improve speed and acceleration
- Centre carry handle (Go 144, 155, 175)
- Volume (litres): 111
- Length (cm.): 240
- Width (cm.): 68
- Tail Weight (cm.): 43.1
- Weight (kg.): 8.52
- Sail range (Msq): 5.0-8.0
- Fin : Drake Freeslalom Swift 380 S-Flex
- Fin range (cm): 30-42
- Fin box : Tuttle
Go (No Eva) 111L