|Fin Box:||Tuttle Box, 48 cm|
|Recommended Use:||Entry Level, Flat Water, Bump & Jump, All Around, Freeride|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Starboard Go Windsurf Board 151L
The Starboard Go Windsurf Board makes a statement as a great ride on the water! Starboard's Go Board has been created to make planing easier, ensure a smooth fast ride, and give riders ultimate responsiveness and maneuverability on a dime. The newest model of the Go series is built with a full soft EVA deck that is extremely comfortable and prevents the cuts and scrapes that make up a good story. A long and sleek profile allows for quick planing without sacrificing much needed stability. Experience surfing like never before on the Starboard Go Windsurf Board!
- Carry handles in the centre: makes carrying the board under-arm easy
- Full soft EVA deck: comfortable for your feet, knees and elbows. You get lots of grip without the cuts or rashes. New for 2011: the EVA deck is raised high above the edges of the board to allow the water to flow freely around the board and carve jibe smoothly without interruption. The EVA deck is also reduced from the nose and tail area, keeping the soft deck away from abrasion intensive areas.
- Foostrap positions for every level of sailing: beginner, intermediates and advanced.
- Carry handles in the nose: makes carrying the board by two people more convenient.
- Length (cm): 254
- Width (cm): 79.5
- Thickness (cm): 13.5
- Tail Width (cm): 51.3
- Volume (L): 151
- Fin: Drake Freeride Power 480 + Drake Shallow 410
- Fin Box: Tuttle