|Recommended Use:||Flat Water, All Around|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Starboard Cruiser AST SUP Paddleboard
"Renowned as a fast cruiser for both open ocean and lakes, the Cruiser maintains its performance proven shape."
It''s exceptional glide comes from the length, proven rocker line and generous nose lift, making it a nice choice for down winders, touring and gliding into waves. The rail shape surprises with its good carving ability. The Cruiser is a proven classic all rounder. It has a huge following around the world and is a board we look to when it comes to defining a beautiful timeless shape. Try this nicely sculptured board for sunset cruising, downwinders and catching a few waves.
"Mono concave nose section with V running all along the back 3/4 of the board."
- Economical price with the same construction as AST Silver and AST Candy.
- Identical in shape to AST Candy, Wood and Silver models.
- Light-weight Startouch deck grip.
- Starboard injectionmolded center fins.
- 11''2" x 36", 10''5" x 32", 10''5" x 30", 10''0" x 36", and 10''0" x 34" are supplied with side flex fins and other boards with center fin only.
- Same great Starboard service and warranty.
- Length (cm): 381.0
- Width (cm): 76.2
- Thickness (cm): 12.2
- Tail Width (cm): 40.4
- Volume (L): 206
- Center Fin: Hexcel 230
- Side Fins: M4.5"