Description: Starboard Carve AST Windsurf Board 151L
A smooth freeride board that delivers great performance regardless of rider skill, the Starboard Carve AST Windsurf Board 141L is ready to rip and ride this season! Designed for fast and furious fun, these boards have a new, slimmer and wider shape to enhance stability in all manner of styles and over an extra wide wind range. They also plane earlier and carry bigger sails to effortlessly reach higher speeds than ever before. So when the wind starts to blow and you feel the need for speed, jump on your Carve board and let the good times roll!
Key Features of the Starboard Carve AST Windsurf Board 141L:
- Wide outlines coupled with a thinner profile forms the basis for each Carve design.
- The extra width allows the rider to fit a deeper fin and a larger sail, giving it more light wind power.
- The low volume from the thin profile allows the board to be more controllable in high winds, using a smaller sail and a smaller fin.
- The boards remain generously long by modern standards. This allows for easier passive planing: the boards will glide on to the plane more easily and more gradually.
- The tail area of the deck remains heavily domed so that the board remains comfortable underfoot, in any strap position and even outside of the straps. The Carves are very accessible and comfortable to ride.
- Length: 251cm
- Volume: 141L
- Width: 79.5cm
- Tail Width: 49.7cm
- Thickness: 12.7cm
- Bottom shape (from tail to nose): Flat Vee
- Number of footstrap rows : 2
- Fin: Drake Freeride Power 480
- Finbox: Tuttle
- Recommended sail range: 6.0-9.5
- Weight (Tufskin AST): 9.46lbs
Carve AST 151L