|Fin Box:||Tuttle Box, 48 cm|
|Recommended Use:||Flat Water, Wave, Bump & Jump, Freeride|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Starboard Carve AST Windsurf Board 141L
Ride a board you know you can count on this year, buy the Starboard Carve AST Windsurf Board and enjoy your time on the water. With the ability to carve quickly and take fast and easy jibes, you will love this Starboard windsurf board. The new carve tail design will allow you to maneuver with ease, so you don't have to worry about sinking quickly. The option of inboard or outboard strap settings provides you with accessibility, comfort, and top performance, while the durable Australian pine wood with UV protection will ensure this board will be around for a long time.
- The unidirectional Australian pine wood sheet 0.6mm thick wraps the entire board, deck and bottom, to form a stiff and rigid shell that is also tough and impact resistant.
- A new UV protection film covers the deck to protect exposed wood from sunlight. This increases the board's durability and helps prevent the wood from cracking under prolonged UV exposure.
- The Technora model is the light high-performance at a more affordable price than Wood Technology. It remains crisp, stiff and exciting to ride, with a full wood skin covering deck, rails and bottom.
- The Tufskin option is the more durable and impact resistant construction, offering the most value.
- Length (cm): 251
- Width (cm): 79.5
- Thickness (cm): 12.7
- Tail Width (cm): 49.7
- Volume (L): 141
- Fin: Drake Freeride Power 460
- Fin Box: Tuttle
Carve AST 141L