|Traction Type:||PE Deck Pad|
|Windsurf:||Not Windsurf Compatible|
|Recommended Use:||Yoga, Beginner, All Around, Flat Water|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Starboard Blend Slick SUP Paddleboard
"Ultimate flat water to wave cross-over."
The 11'2" x 30" is a proven shape with excellent flat water performance and great wave riding characteristics for its size. Ample nose flip makes it easier for the novice's first time into waves, without taking away from its exceptional glide qualities. Outline and extra V between the feet gives the experienced long-boarder a looser more agile ride, while still being able to soul ride up on the nose, making it the perfect Blend.
"Round nose to flat concave in the middle with V in the tail."
- Cyan PU painted ding-resistant rails.
- Full deck pad with 4mm square-groove traction EVA foam in the standing area and 2mm EVA fore and aft.
- All boards 9'8" and shorter feature an integrated EVA kicker on the tail.
- All center fins are Blue Starboard Hexcel.
- Side fins are Blue Starboard Hexcel for Pro models and Starboard flex fins for the rest.(come in a white box within shipping box)
- Length (cm): 340.4
- Width (cm): 76.2
- Thickness (cm): 10.8
- Tail Width (cm): 40.0
- Volume (L): 174
- Center Fin: Hexcel 220
- Side Fins: M4.5"