|Traction Type:||Textured Topcoat|
|Windsurf:||Not Windsurf Compatible|
|Recommended Use:||Yoga, Surfing, Beginner, All Around, Flat Water|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Starboard Big Easy AST SUP Paddleboard
Big size equals easy paddling with the Starboard Big Easy AST SUP Paddleboard 12ft x 32in. Live large in the waves or soar across calm waters with this amply proportioned, all-purpose SUP. Glide and balance find sweet harmony in the Big Easy. Surf-types will appreciate the large nose and mono concave up front for nose riding, as well as the pinned-out aft section with tail rocker for cruising on waves. And its rock-solid steadiness makes this an ideal choice for families to share, with stability to spare, maybe for a kid perching on the nose or your faithful paddling hound.
- Economical price with the same construction as AST Silver and AST Candy.
- Identical in shape to AST Candy, Wood and Silver models.
- Light-weight Startouch deck grip.
- Starboard injection molded center fins.
- 11'2" x 36", 10'5" x 32", 10'5" x 30", 10'0" x 36", and 10'0" x 34" are supplied with side flex fins and other boards with center fin only.
- Same great Starboard service and warranty.
- Length (cm): 365.8
- Width (cm): 81.3
- Thickness (cm): 11.7
- Tail Width (cm): 42.6
- Volume (L): 205
- Center Fin: Hexcel 230
- Side Fins: M4.5"
Big Easy AST
The 2 variations of this board are basically the same. The listing for "Starboard Big Easy SUP Paddleboard," is the newer version of the board. Both versions of the board use AST or Advanced Sandwich Technology even only the older is listed as "Big Easy AST." To So Cal it would take about 6 days.
I want to buy the Big & Easy (12 ft X 32 In) and I am leaving in Israel.
is that price including VAT? Can I pay the VAT in Israel instead of the Shoping ?
Can you send it to Israel?