|Recommended Use:||Flat Water, All Around|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Starboard Atlas AST SUP Paddleboard
The Starboard Atlas AST SUP is the perfect answer to heavier riders looking for an all-around workhorse paddleboard designed to tackle waterways near and far. The Atlas is well-designed, and offers the quality you require for years of use. This versatile board offers a price that you can afford with quality far and above what you normally see at this level of deck. Plenty of storage gives you the option to explore without worrying about a lack of supplies. Don''t let another day go by riding a board with sub-par stability and comfort -- the Atlas is for you!
- Economical price with the same construction as AST Silver and AST Candy.
- Identical in shape to AST Candy, Wood and Silver models.
- Light-weight Startouch deck grip.
- Starboard injectionmolded center fins.
- 11''2" x 36", 10''5" x 32", 10''5" x 30", 10''0" x 36", and 10''0" x 34" are supplied with side flex fins and other boards with center fin only.
- Same great Starboard service and warranty.
- Length (cm): 365.8
- Width (cm): 8.38
- Thickness (cm): 12.7
- Tail Width (cm): 42.6
- Volume (L): 236
- Center Fin: Hexcel 220
- Side Fins: M4.7"