|Traction Type:||EVA Deck Pad|
|Windsurf:||Not Windsurf Compatible|
|Recommended Use:||Surfing, Beginner, All Around, Flat Water|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Starboard Atlas Asap SUP Paddleboard
Despite Starboard having the world's largest paddleboard offering, no shape might have been perfect for middle to heavy-weight new-comers to the sport wanting to explore coastlines, lakes, rivers and yet have a board to check out local breaks. The length and smooth rocker promotes good glide for riders at all levels. Generous nose kick and ample tail kick make it an easy board for catching waves. The thin nose profile helps keep the swing weight down. Deck inserts are provided on the nose of the board for gear storage. "Mono-concave merging to a flat V"
- Center Fin: Hexcel 220
- Side Fins: M4.7"(Side fins not included)
- The lightest technology.
- The strongest build method
- The quickest response.
- Light paint job to reduce weight.
- Full deck and bottom wrap of high quality biaxial carbon.
- Full deck and bottom wrap of high density foam.
- Fused Cell core
- Ultra-light Startouch deck grip.
- Hexcel center and side fins
|365.8 cm||83.8 cm||12.7 cm||42.6 cm|