|Material:||100% polyester heather texture or 100% polyester oxford|
|Insulation:||Insulated, 100% poly brushed tricot microfleece 260g|
|Jacket - Pants Connections:||Yes|
|Recommended Use:||Skiing, Snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: 686 Smarty Original Cargo Snowboard Pants
The 686 Smarty Original Cargo Snowboard Pants are a standout product this riding season! Featuring an infinidry material that provides a waterproof rating of 15,000mm and 10,000gm of breathability, the Smarty Cargos are built with top quality where it counts. They also come with a 3 in 1 construction and heavy duty outershell that can surely hold up to the beating you send its way. Do not be held back by your winter pants, get the 686 Smarty Original Cargo Snowboard Pants!
- 15,000mm waterproof
- 10,000gm breathable
- Outershell: 100% polyester heather texture or 100% polyester oxford
- Lining: 100% nylon taffeta/ 100% poly brushed and peached tricot/ 100% poly mesh
- Smarty Liner: 100% poly brushed tricot microfleece
- Fully taped outershell pant seams
- Dual side cargo pockets with military flap construction
- Right side pocket with zipper entry
- Back pocket
- Cordura-lined back leg opening and hem binding
- Tall fit inseam is 2" longer
- Short fit inseam is 2" shorter
- 260g fleece Smarty liner pant included
Smarty Original Cargo
1 year ago
Is this the Kelly Green colorway from 686?
I am 6'10", 180lbs, 34x32 pants/jeans would you recommend a Large?
Yea, These pants run pretty true to size... so an L would be best for a regular fit. Take a second look at the "Sizing and Fit" guide if you have not already. These Smarty Original Cargo Snowboard Pants are listed by 686 just as Green.... Not Kelly Green. Note that they are a little mintier than true green.
As you'll find from looking at the sizing chart (located above the green Add to Cart button) the size XXL 686 Smarty Original Cargo Snowboard Pants will fit your small frame.