|Material:||100% polyester horizontal slub texture|
|Insulation:||160g, 100% nylon taffeta|
|Venting:||Yes, water-resistant chest vent and front asymmetrical zippers|
|Powder Skirt:||Yes, snap- up adjustable powder skirt.|
|Pockets:||2 front zip, 2 internal|
|Zip In Compatible:||No|
|Recommended Use:||Skiing, Street Wear, Winter Wear, Cold Weather, Snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: 686 Plexus Hydra Thermagraph Snowboard Jacket
Key Features of the 686 Plexus Hydra Thermagraph Snowboard Jacket:
- 20,000mm waterproof
- 15,000gm breathable
- OUTERSHELL: 100% polyester horizontal slub texture
- LINING: 100% nylon taffeta / 100% poly brushed and peached tricot / 100% poly mesh
- Fully taped seams
- 160g Infi-loft insulated lining panels
- laser-cut and welded garment construction
- water-resistant chest vent and front asymmetrical zippers
- built-in stowable face mask
- ergonomically fitting front collar
- snap- up adjustable powder skirt.
Plexus Hydra Thermagraph
Browse 4 questions and 7 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
Why did you choose this?
What do you think: 686 Plexus Hydra Thermagraph or Burton Slub?
Best Answer: I love my 686 Hydra. Great jacket, great features, never been cold.
how good is it?
Best Answer: The 686 Plexus Hydra Thermagraph Snowboard Jacket isn't good, it's absolutely AMAZING! It has 160 grams of Infi-Loft fill insulation which make it uber warm, along with full taped seams, and 20,000mm of waterproofing - which keep it radically waterproof. Combine all that with 15,000gm of breathability and you'll find yourself in an unbelievable jacket.
from what contry the jacket is it made?