|Material:||OUTERSHELL: 100% nylon oxford|
|Insulation:||80g, 80g body/ 40g hood and sleeve polyfill insulation|
|Venting:||Yes, right chest vent|
|Powder Skirt:||Yes, adjustable powder skirt.|
|Pockets:||right chest vent zipper accesses inside lining pockets right chest pocket with military flap construction exposed hand pocket vislon zippers|
|Zip In Compatible:||No|
|Recommended Use:||Skiing, Layering, Casual Use, Street Wear, Winter Wear, Cold Weather, Snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: 686 Mannual Iconic Insulated Snowboard Jacket
The 686 Mannual Iconic Insulated Snowboard Jacket features: 80g body/40g hood and sleeve polyfill insulation, critically taped seams, right chest vent zipper accesses inside lining pockets, right chest pocket with military flap construction, exposed hand pocket vislon zippers, left front body large icon logo screenprint, color-blocked body and sleeve panels, adjustable powder skirt
- 8,000mm waterproof
- 5,000gm breathable
- OUTERSHELL: 100% nylon oxford
- LINING: 100% nylon taffeta /100% poly brushed and peached tricot/ 100% poly mesh/100% poly sherpa
- 80g body/ 40g hood and sleeve polyfill insulation
- critically taped seams
- right chest vent zipper accesses inside lining pockets
- right chest pocket with military flap construction
- exposed hand pocket vislon zippers
- left front body large icon logo screenprint
- color-blocked body and sleeve panels
- adjustable powder skirt.
Mannual Iconic Insulated
It looks like the Green is called Acid.
The circumference of my chest is 42", and as the size chart show, the appropriate size for me would be an X-Large. I just tried on the 686 Mannual Iconic Insulated Snowboard Jacket in size X-Large, and it fits like it should; with enough room to wear a hoodie underneath without being too baggy.
Yes, the adult size chart is correct.