|Material:||:Printed 100% polyester twill/ 100% polyester heather texture or 100% polyester mini herringbone denim|
|Insulation:||80g, 80g body/ 40g hood and sleeve polyfill insulation critically taped seams|
|Zip In Compatible:||Yes|
|Recommended Use:||Skiing, Casual Use, Street Wear, Snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: 686 Mannual Epsilon Insulated Snowboard Jacket
Warmth is great, and so is waterproofing, and with the 686 Mannual Epsilon Insulated Snowboard Jacket you get the best of both in one super stylish coat that's perfect for wear on the mountain or on the town. Its warm 5,000gm polyfill insulation will keep winter's cold at bay while still offering the breathability necessary to prevent heat and perspiration from building up underneath as it protects from wind, rain and snow. You can thank the 8,000mm waterproofing the 686 Mannual Epsilon offers for that! Don't just stay warm, stay dry too.
- 8,000mm waterproof
- 5,000gm breathable
- OUTERSHELL:Printed 100% polyester twill/ 100% polyester heather texture or 100% polyester mini herringbone denim
- LINING: 100% nylon taffeta /100% poly brushed and peached tricot/ 100% poly mesh/100% poly sherpa
- 80g body/ 40g hood and sleeve polyfill insulation
- critically taped seams
- oversized left chest cargo pocket with military flap construction
- custom designed print color-blocked with textured fabric panels
- adjustable powder skirt
Mannual Epsilon Insulated
Great looking coat. I got several compliments. The uniqueness of the coat allowed me to stop showing my season pass after the first couple of passes through the lift lines.
The only additions I would have liked to seen are more hook points for securing items like the phone and goggles. I don't trust snaps or just inside pockets.
10 months ago