|Helmet Compatible:||Helmet Compatible|
|Eyeglass Compatible:||Non Eyeglass Compatible|
|Face Size:||Medium Frame|
|Recommended Use:||Skiing, Snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Spy Apollo Goggles
The latest Spy snowboard goggles knows Apollo sport the ultimate in performance and comfort design this enhances a riders ability to endure long cold days of skiing. The flexible frame adjusts to the delicate contours of your face with the slightest tension from the head strap. This flexibility is complemented by the Multi-base Mosaic lensing technology which allows for easy pivoting throughout the lens itself. This Multi-base Mosaic is also scratch resistant as well as coated to prevent fogging.
- Flexible Frame Conforms To Any Face For A Comfortable Fit
- Multi-Base Mosaic Lens With A Face Forming Curvature Feature Providing Maximum Comfort, Protection And Clear Vision
- Larger Peripheral Vision With A Vertical Viewing Range Of 3 Inches And A Horizontal Viewing Range Of 8 Inches
- Grilamid Hinge System Which Allows A 360 Degree Rotation
- Quick Release Hytrel Lens Brackets
- 100% Uv Protection And Anti-Fog And Anti-Scratch Protection
- Triple Layer Isotron Face Foam Featuring Moisture-Wicking Dri-Force Fleece
- Dual-Adjustment, Silicone-Ribbed Strap For A Secure Fit
The one issue I've had is that I haven't been able to remove the lens... The ratchet mechanism connecting the strap to the goggles is not giving in & frankly after spending so much on these goggles I'm having a hard time brute forcing it to open.
Its a great buy if you are willing to put in some decent money.
Pros: no matter how hard I tried they would not fog! My old goggles prevented me from wearing my mask since they would fog, but the apollos didn't fog at all no matter how hard I was breathing. Even though they didn't seal completely around my nose (yes, Asian. Filipino and our flat noses.lol) they never fogged. The mosaic lense is incredible! My field of vision is as wide as if I'm not wearing any goggles. The bronze/Gold lense also looks cool and the gold/black color scheme on the goggles is subtle, but very stylish.
Cons: very pricey, but if you find them for a good deal, Jump on them! Wish they were Asian fit, or had an Asian fit version, but even then the goges still don't fog if they didn't seal to your face 100% so if your not Asian, this shouldnt be a problem for you