Description: Smith Prophecy Goggles
You don't need anyone to tell you the obvious when it comes to the Smith Prophecy; few other goggles can compare to its lens. The Smith Prophecy Snowboard Goggles are a snowboarder's best friend, in terms of eye and glare protection. Specifically giving boarders with glasses the ability to ride unhindered as well as the ability to stave off fog indefinitely. Everything a boarder needs to challenge the elements. The Smith Prophecy Goggles are ultimately made for the boarder who values his eyes most of all.
- Articulating Outrigger Positioning System
- Quickfit Strap Adjustment with Clip Buckle
- Ultra-Wide Silicone Backed Strap
- Floating foam membrane eliminates eyeglass temple pressure
- Carbonic-X lens with TLT Optics
- Spherical, Carbonic-X lens with TLT Optics
- Microfiber bag included
- Medium/Large fit
- Interchangeable Hop-Up Kits
- Patented Vaporator Lens Technology with Porex Filter
- Helmet and eyeglass compatible
- Patented Regulator adjustable lens ventilation
- Dual Layer Driwix Face Foam
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
very warm, lens never fogs,but you see in pink.
"Another great goggle from Smith"
My old Von Zippers are getting pretty messed up as my only bluebrid day goggles. I thought it would be a good idea on those hot days to have a spare pair ready to go. My Smith Phenoms with the Sensor Ignitor mirror lens have been amazing, so I definitely wanted a pair of Smith. I got these with the red Sol-x mirror lens and was really surprised how much light it let in. My VZ's with a similar lens (Fire Chrome) are more like sunglasses that REALLY keep the sun out. By the third day with the new Smiths the benefit of improved snow definition and clarity came with a bit more eye fatigue than usual. not saying its bad, just really different. I can see these being a sun n' clouds goggle for me and keeping the VZ's for the days without a cloud in the sky. Still really happy with the new Prophecy goggles, though.