Loaded Tan Tien Flex 2 Longboard Complete
The Loaded Tan Tien Flex 2 Longboard. Slide with two feet, one foot, one hand, no hands! This is Loaded's most versatile board, but man is it good at getting those slides out around those curves. The symmetric design allows for moments of switch, shove-its, kick flips, what have you. With its wide concave deck your feet will be locked and loaded as you carve hard around that 15 MPH suggested speed curve. If you're ready to do it all, this board is literally Loaded.
- Epoxy and Tri-axle fiberglass sandwich a vert-lam Bamboo core, pressed into concave and convex cambers as well as nose and tail kicks. The nose and tails are reinforced with an extra layer of fiberglass for added stiffness and strength without compromising the responsiveness and energy of the central camber. DropThru cutouts are CNC milled for precision. This is the most complex board we've built to date and we hope you will appreciate the subtle beauty of the form.
- Grip tape: The boards come pregripped with an aggressive black griptape designed to provide maximum coverage while allowing the board to flex naturally. This is our first foray in years into traditional grip tape (albeit grippier to match the needs of this board) and we went with this because it provides enhanced traction and control for sliding and pumping, as well as creating a serious "lock-in" on the nose and tail.
- Length: 39" / 99cm
- Width: 8.75" / 22.25cm
- Wheelbase (Inner Hole): 27" / 68.58cm
- Weight: deck only: 3.1 - 3.5lbs / 1.4-1.6kg
- complete: 6.6 - 7lbs / 3 - 3.2kg
Tan Tien Flex 2