Description: Arbor Timeless Pin Bamboo Longboard Complete
The most classic and down to earth longboard comes from Arbor''s Bamboo series with the Timeless Pin Bamboo Longboard. This pintail board is made for some of that classic good ol'' carving. With the top ply made of Bamboo, your going to get some extra pop in and out of your turns because of bamboos strong fibers. Even at the highest speeds, the Gullwing 10" Charger 1 Trucks are going to give you the control you need when pumping those carves without having to worry about getting the wobbles. To make things even better, this complete comes with Arbor 72mm 78z wheels, so you''ll have that little extra speed and grip that longboarding was meant to give you. You know, the classic good ol'' fashion way. It''s what makes this board Timeless.
- Arbor''s new 72mm, 78a durometer Freeride wheels
- ABEC 5 bearings
- 10" Gullwing Charger trucks
- Length: 46.00
- Width: 9.50"
- Wheelbase: 32.25"
- BAMBOO DECK PLY: Bamboo is the fastest growing plant know to man. It is widely accepted as today''s most renewable, sustainably grown building material. It is also one of the strongest materials on the planet. Bamboo has 40 times the effective life of carbon fiber and provides more return than traditional materials. Bamboo''s tensile strength and weight-to-strength ratio are superior to steel; yet bamboo is light, flexible, and resistant to compression. By adding bamboo as a power-generating deck-side ply, we not only give our skateboards that clean Zen flavor, we deliver improved return and lasting durability.
- WOOD: The six maple plies used in this design come from sustainable sources of supply.
- RECYCLED GLASS RE-GRIP: This design is gripped with long-lasting crushed recycled glass. This ultra clear re-grip surface allows the deck''s natural grain and color to remain highly visible, while providing better performance than silica bead alternatives.
- WOOD BY-PRODUCT: All wood by-product created during the production of our skateboards is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies. This allows Arbor to stretch an important resource, while helping to reduce the strain on landfills and forests.
- WATER BASED FINISHES: All Arbor skateboards are produced using a water-based sanding sealers to avoid polluting the air we breathe, especially when skating.
- RECYCLED PLASTIC RISERS: All Arbor completes are shipped with recycled plastic risers, which allows us to reduce our dependence on petroleum-based plastics, while helping the effort to stop the proliferation of plastic pollution.