|Trucks:||Gullwing 10 Charger 1|
|Bearings:||ABEC 5 Bearings|
|Recommended Use:||Crusing, Skating, Commuting|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Arbor Timeless Walnut Longboard Complete
The Timeless is a classic pintail carver designed for smooth, open-stance skating. It features a wide concave platform and substantial wheelbase for maximum push and speed stability.
- Artist: Justin Kious
- Components: Arbor 72mm 78a Wheels, ABEC 5 Bearings, Gullwing 10" Charger 1 Trucks
- Deck: 7 Plys of Sustainable Maple with a Sustainable Black Walnut Veneer Topsheet
- Dimensions: L: 46.00" W: 9.50" WB: 32.25"
- WOOD: All of our wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply. All wood by-product created during the production of our skateboards is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies. This allows Arbor to stretch an important resource, while helping to reduce the strain on landfills and forests.
- LUCID GRIP: Lucid grip is made with long-lasting crushed recycled glass. This ultra clear re-grip surface allows the deck's natural grain and color to remain highly visible, while providing better performance than silica bead alternatives.
- WATER BASED FINISHES: All Arbor skateboards are produced using a water-based sanding sealer to avoid polluting the air we breathe, especially when skating.