Description: Arbor Shakedown Longboard Complete
The Arbor Shakedown Longboard is the ultimate hybrid when it comes to street riding. If you like cruising, hitting the parks, slopes, boxing, and ballet classes, then this longboard is definitely for you. The down to earth deck shape makes all those crazy new designs look unnecessary. With its 7 ply of maple and Koa Veneer top sheet, you'll be able to land tricks, carve hard, and maybe do a pirouette or two (for all you dancers). This setup comes complete with Arbor 63mm 78a Wheels for street and park destruction along with ABEC 5 Bearings, and Gullwing Shadow DLX 9.0" Trucks for getting those quick turns in. Arbor is keeping it versatile with the Shakedown Hybrid Longboard.
- Arbor 65mm, 78a durometer Street Series wheels
- ABEC 5 bearings
- 9” Gullwing Mission trucks
- Length: 38.00"
- Width: 9.00"
- Wheelbase: 18.00"
- WOOD: All of the wood material used in this design, including its seven maple plies and wood veneer deck, come from sustainable sources of supply.
- WOOD BY-PRODUCT: All wood by-product created during the production of our skateboards is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies. This allows Arbor to stretch an important resource, while helping to reduce the strain on landfills and forests.
- WATER BASED FINISHES: All Arbor skateboards are produced using a water-based sanding sealers to avoid polluting the air we breathe, especially when skating.
- RECYCLED PLASTIC RISERS: All Arbor completes are shipped with recycled plastic risers, which allows us to reduce our dependence on petroleum-based plastics, while helping the effort to stop the proliferation of plastic pollution.