|Trucks:||9in Gullwing Chargers|
|Recommended Use:||Crusing, Commuting|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||30 Day|
Description: Arbor Mission Longboard Complete
What if our streets were made of water, and we all swam or surfed to work or school? Enough with the deep thoughts. The Arbor Mission Longboard is a complete set inspired by Arbor''s first love, water. This swallowtail concave longboard will make it so cruising is fluid and easy going down those hills in your urban neighborhood. The wide deck made from 7 plies of Sustainable Maple with a Sustainable Black Walnut Veneer Top sheet, will give you a firm yet forgiving deck to lean into. The kicktail will also give you an opportunity to use your street smarts when you need em. With the complete set, you''ll get Arbor''s 65mm 78a Street Series wheels, ABEC 5 bearings, and 9" Gullwing Charger trucks making this board so versatile that you can cruise the streets in even deeper thoughts.
- Arbor 65mm, 78a durometer Street Series wheels
- ABEC 5 bearings
- 9" Gullwing Charger trucks
- Length: 37.50
- Width: 8.60"
- Wheelbase: 23.00"
- WOOD: All of the wood material used in this design, including its seven maple plies and wood veneer deck, come from sustainable sources of supply.
- RECYCLED GLASS RE-GRIP: This design is gripped with long-lasting crushed recycled glass. This ultra clear re-grip surface allows the deck''s natural grain and color to remain highly visible, while providing better performance than silica bead alternatives.
- WOOD BY-PRODUCT: All wood by-product created during the production of our skateboards is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies. This allows Arbor to stretch an important resource, while helping to reduce the strain on landfills and forests.
- WATER BASED FINISHES: All Arbor skateboards are produced using a water-based sanding sealers to avoid polluting the air we breathe, especially when skating.
- RECYCLED PLASTIC RISERS: All Arbor completes are shipped with recycled plastic risers, which allows us to reduce our dependence on petroleum-based plastics, while helping the effort to stop the proliferation of plastic pollution.