Description: Arbor Mindstate Longboard Complete
Arbor Mindstate Longboard Complete has a 5 ply maple, 2 ply fiberglass core giving it a nice responsive ride for your daily commute. The drop through design makes it so turns come so naturally. Hey, and don't worry about carrying it around here and there. The Mindstate's pintail shape and length make it easy to get anywhere, even when you have to hop on the bus for a sec. With Arbor's 72mm 78a Wheels, and Paris 180 Trucks, your good to conquer the open roads with larger wheels and hanger width. Keep in mind, you'll be doing the earth a favor by skating more and driving less. Arbor feels the same way by using material that comes from sustainable sources, and recycling all by-products that are made during the process.
- Arbor 65mm, 78a durometer Street Series wheels
- ABEC 5 bearings
- 9" Gullwing Charger trucks
- Length: 38.00
- Width: 8.75"
- Wheelbase: 26.25"
- WOOD: All of the wood material used in this design, including its maple plies and wood veneer deck, come from sustainable sources of supply.
- RECYCLED GLASS RE-GRIP: This design is gripped with long-lasting crushed recycled glass. This ultra clear re-grip surface allows the deck's natural grain and color to remain highly visible, while providing better performance than silica bead alternatives.
- WOOD BY-PRODUCT: All wood by-product created during the production of our skateboards is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies. This allows Arbor to stretch an important resource, while helping to reduce the strain on landfills and forests.
- WATER BASED FINISHES: All Arbor skateboards are produced using a water-based sanding sealers to avoid polluting the air we breathe, especially when skating.
- RECYCLED PLASTIC RISERS: All Arbor completes are shipped with recycled plastic risers, which allows us to reduce our dependence on petroleum-based plastics, while helping the effort to stop the proliferation of plastic pollution.