Arbor Fish Cork Longboard Complete
The Arbor Fish Cork is another longboard part of Arbor's Carve series. This board is meant for those who want to take their longboards rail to rail, or just cruising around town. The classic teardrop shape and 7 ply maple deck will give you enough flex to really get into those turns, without loosing its street cred. The wheels paired with this fishy fish are Arbor's 65mm 78a Street Series so you can get that quick acceleration when needed in slippery situations. This Fish longboard is made with a cork top sheet to give you more comfort and less vibration under your feet. So don't try to use it as a wine stopper.
- Cork Top
- Arbor 65mm, 78a durometer Street Series wheels
- ABEC 5 bearings
- 9” Gullwing Mission trucks
- Length: 38.00"
- Width: 8.75"
- Wheelbase: 27.75"
- WOOD: All of the wood material used in this design, including its seven maple plies and wood veneer deck, come from sustainable sources of supply.
- WOOD BY-PRODUCT: All wood by-product created during the production of our skateboards is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies. This allows Arbor to stretch an important resource, while helping to reduce the strain on landfills and forests.
- WATER BASED FINISHES: All Arbor skateboards are produced using a water-based sanding sealers to avoid polluting the air we breathe, especially when skating.
- RECYCLED PLASTIC RISERS: All Arbor completes are shipped with recycled plastic risers, which allows us to reduce our dependence on petroleum-based plastics, while helping the effort to stop the proliferation of plastic pollution.