Description: Arbor Fish Bamboo Longboard Complete
One of Arbor''s Carve Series- the Arbor Fish Bamboo Longboard. This cruiser has long wheel bases, and a narrow stretched body made for carving. The Fish Bamboo is Great for bombing hills while keeping you in control. The 7 Ply Maple wood with a Bamboo top sheet will give you that extra pop in your turns too. Paired with the Bamboo deck we have Arbor''s 65mm, 78a Street Series wheels, so acceleration will be quick when your trying to dodge the car that''s completely oblivious. Short enough to have mobility around the hood, but long enough to charge the open road. All in all, the Arbor Fish is a very versatile board.
Key Features of the Arbor Fish Bamboo Longboard Complete:
- Arbor 65mm, 78a durometer Street Series wheels
- ABEC 5 bearings
- 9" Gullwing Charger trucks
- Length: 38.00
- Width: 8.75"
- Wheelbase: 27.75"
- BAMBOO DECK PLY: Bamboo is the fastest growing plant know to man. It is widely accepted as today''s most renewable, sustainably grown building material. It is also one of the strongest materials on the planet. Bamboo has 40 times the effective life of carbon fiber and provides more return than traditional materials. Bamboo''s tensile strength and weight-to-strength ratio are superior to steel; yet bamboo is light, flexible, and resistant to compression. By adding bamboo as a power-generating deck-side ply, we not only give our skateboards that clean Zen flavor, we deliver improved return and lasting durability.
- WOOD: The six maple plies used in this design come from sustainable sources of supply.
- RECYCLED GLASS RE-GRIP: This design is gripped with long-lasting crushed recycled glass. This ultra clear re-grip surface allows the deck''s natural grain and color to remain highly visible, while providing better performance than silica bead alternatives.
- WOOD BY-PRODUCT: All wood by-product created during the production of our skateboards is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies. This allows Arbor to stretch an important resource, while helping to reduce the strain on landfills and forests.
- WATER BASED FINISHES: All Arbor skateboards are produced using a water-based sanding sealers to avoid polluting the air we breathe, especially when skating.
- RECYCLED PLASTIC RISERS: All Arbor completes are shipped with recycled plastic risers, which allows us to reduce our dependence on petroleum-based plastics, while helping the effort to stop the proliferation of plastic pollution.