Description: Arbor Axis Longboard Complete
The Axis is a symmetrical, snowboard inspired shape that offers quick, rail-to-rail performance, with a drop-through mounting for a more ergonomic push and power through turns and slides.
Key Features of the Arbor Axis Longboard Complete:
- Art Photo: Matt Smith
- Components: Arbor 72mm 78a Wheels, ABEC 5 Bearings, Gullwing 10" Charger 1 Trucks
- Deck: 8 Plys of Sustainable Maple with a Sustainable Koa Veneer Topsheet
- Dimensions: L: 40.00" W: 9.00" WB: 30.00"
- WOOD: All of our wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply. All wood by-product created during the production of our skateboards is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies. This allows Arbor to stretch an important resource, while helping to reduce the strain on landfills and forests.
- LUCID GRIP: Lucid grip is made with long-lasting crushed recycled glass. This ultra clear re-grip surface allows the deck''s natural grain and color to remain highly visible, while providing better performance than silica bead alternatives.
- WATER BASED FINISHES: All Arbor skateboards are produced using a water-based sanding sealer to avoid polluting the air we breathe, especially when skating.