Arbor Axis GT Longboard Complete
Another board from Arbor's Carve Series - The Axis GT Longboard. This cut out, drop through design is recommended for those wanting to carve and bomb down that crazy hill in your neighborhood. The symmetrical design will give the rider options of riding it regular or switch, backwards or forwards, or upside down for all you crazies out there. Arbor is an environmentally conscious company acting in ways of sustainability, recycling, and reducing the strain on landfills and forests. So ditch the car, and get skating!
- Arbor’s new 72mm, 78a durometer Freeride wheels
- ABEC 5 bearings
- Paris 180mm trucks
- Length: 40.00
- Width: 8.80"
- Wheelbase: 30.00"
- WOOD: The eight maple plies used in this design come from sustainable sources of supply.
- WOOD BY-PRODUCT: All wood by-product created during the production of our skateboards is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies. This allows Arbor to stretch an important resource, while helping to reduce the strain on landfills and forests.
- WATER BASED FINISHES: All Arbor skateboards are produced using a water-based sanding sealers to avoid polluting the air we breathe, especially when skating.
- RECYCLED PLASTIC RISERS: All Arbor completes are shipped with recycled plastic risers, which allows us to reduce our dependence on petroleum-based plastics, while helping the effort to stop the proliferation of plastic pollution.