Description: Spark Magneto Splitboard Bindings
The Magneto is our lightweight, nimble, pow slashing machine. Featuring the new Tesla System, with maximum baseplate cutouts to shave weight, this binding is unstoppable. For long tours, epic overnighters, slaying pow, and weaving through trees, this binding is an all-around dream. The highback is soft torsionally for mobility while stiff fore-aft for heelside turn support. Ankle straps are supportive, but flexible for quick turns. Inside of toe straps feature new gripmatic fabric to insure they stay put right where you need them
- Weight: 3.26 lb/pr (1480g)
- All of our splitboard bindings are CNC machined from billet aluminum for maximum strength.
- Custom splitboard specific highback has wide range of forward lean. From -5 for striding on the flats to +25 for carving ice. Find your sweet spot, it’s all there. Lateral slots in highback accommodate booster strap for additional support and comfort on firm skin tracks.
- Plastics and buckles are low-profile to keep out of the way while skinning. Designed to Spark R&D specs, these parts are manufactured with Burton’s time-tested and bomber secret recipe of materials.
- 3-D ankle and toe straps are pre-curved and made to Spark R&D specs with Burton fabrics – the industry leader in quality and durability.
- You may also need the Spark Voile Pucks Only Kit (not included)
3 months ago