Description: Spark Burner Splitboard Bindings
The Spark Burner Splitboard Bindings are tearing up the backcountry! Riders everywhere have trusted their splitboarding experiences to the Spark company due to the high quality nature of their products. The Burner Splitboard Bindings feature a custom highback that is specific to splitboarding, allowing for a wide range of forward lean and customizable options. These bindings also include low profile plastics and buckles that don't get in your way when shredding across the mountain. Don't pass up an opportunity to get these one of a kind Spark Burner Splitboard Bindings!
- Weight: 3.52 lb/pr (1598g)
- All of our splitboard bindings are CNC machined from billet aluminum for maximum strength.
- Custom splitboard specific highback has wide range of forward lean. From -5 for striding on the flats to +25 for carving ice. Find your sweet spot, it’s all there. Lateral slots in highback accommodate booster strap for additional support and comfort on firm skin tracks.
- Plastics and buckles are low-profile to keep out of the way while skinning. Designed to Spark R&D specs, these parts are manufactured with Burton’s time-tested and bomber secret recipe of materials.
- 3-D ankle and toe straps are pre-curved and made to Spark R&D specs with Burton fabrics – the industry leader in quality and durability.