Description: Spark Afterburner Splitboard Bindings
The AfterBurner is stiff and powerful for big mountain charging. Featuring the new Tesla System, this binding keeps a solid baseplate for max stiffness our bigger riders can trust. The highback is super stiff both torsionally and fore-aft for the aggressive rider looking for response. Ankle straps are wide and supportive and toe cap straps keep the rider firmly in place at mach speed.
- Weight: 3.51 lb/pr (1592g)
- All of our splitboard bindings are CNC machined from billet aluminum for maximum strength.
- Custom splitboard specific highback has wide range of forward lean. From -5 for striding on the flats to +25 for carving ice. Find your sweet spot, it’s all there. Lateral slots in highback accommodate booster strap for additional support and comfort on firm skin tracks.
- Plastics and buckles are low-profile to keep out of the way while skinning. Designed to Spark R&D specs, these parts are manufactured with Burton’s time-tested and bomber secret recipe of materials.
- 3-D ankle and toe straps are pre-curved and made to Spark R&D specs with Burton fabrics – the industry leader in quality and durability.