|Low Clew Grommet:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Severne S1 Windsurf Sail 4.7 White/Yellow
The S-1 is light, maneuverable and technical redefining progressive performance and instant response. It is built using very latest Severne material technology and new school shaping. With a flatter profile, tighter skin tension and maneuver biased geometry, the S-1 responds at light speed. This allows for precision placement of the rig in any wave or freestyle maneuver. To promote weight loss, the S-1 is stripped back maintaining only the essential technology and materials creating the lightest Severne sail.
- Light and maneuverable.
- Flatter profile and tighter skin tension
- Biased towards maneuver orientated wave and freestyle
- CONTROL ZONE: e5 Technora upper body with reduced film thickness for the ultimate in weight saving technology. For the absolute best response, maneuverability and minimal swing weight
- POWER ZONE: KS Optic X-ply upper window panel for no compromise visibility and durability
- IMPACT ZONE: HD Dyneema X-ply foot and clew panel for bombproof durability
- Radial head panel - perfect load alignment allowing for the very lightest materials to be used in the head
- Aramid Torsion Frame - a Kevlar perimeter for maximum strength.
- Heavy Duty 25mm double stitched window and impact area for increased durability
- Seamless foot construction - the most durable design. Resulting in zero seam creep or seam related failure
- Dual clew positions - higher for more leverage, maneuverability and taller riders, lower for more control and shorter riders
- Size: 4.7
- Luff: 402
- Boom: 162
- Battens: 5
- Head: Fixed
- Weight: 2.84
- Recommended Mast: Severne 400 Wave