|Low Clew Grommet:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Severne NCX Windsurf Sail 6.0 White/Yellow
Our test winning NCX incorporates blistering high speed, stability, immediate response and unrivalled acceleration totally uncharacteristic for a no cam sail. Built on the advanced Severne race sail platform with reduced aspect ratios, a more connected leech and higher skin tension, the NCX delivers accessible race sail performance without cams. The design emphasis is on an extremely balanced sail, with built in shock-absorbing properties to allow the rider to maintain a comfortable stance through gusts and chop, and sail in a huge wind range.
The NCX is perfect for the intermediate to advanced sailor who wants to go as fast as possible without the hassle of cams. It produces incredible top speed and a seemingly limitless wind range remaining balanced and locked in.
- No-cam, high-speed Freeride sail.
- Monofilm construction for a crisp response.
- Stable with a huge wind range
- Aramid Torsion Frame - a Kevlar perimeter for maximum strength
- Stabilizer Panel - Designed to hold the 3D shaping of this critical area, reducing the vertical stretch of the sail and producing a more stable foil shape when the sail is under load
- Dropped Clew - allows shorter boom lengths to be used resulting in a more direct feel.
- Dual Clew Positions - Allows the rider to fine tune the rig to his requirements
- Seamless Foot Construction - Pro-tect hidden seam load patches
- New Luff Protect - Reinforced luff panel reducing the damage during rigging and de-rigging.
- Size: 6.0
- Luff: 438
- Boom: 182
- Battens: 7
- Head: ADJ
- Weight: 4.17
- Recommended Mast: Severne 430