|Low Clew Grommet:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Severne Mojo Windsurf Sail 6.7 Black/Yellow
Want to use a smaller sail in lighter winds? Look no further. The Mojo is designed to deliver loads of power for high speed blasting and lofty airtime. The deep draft with a tensioned leech provides the extra power required to accelerate blast and fly. Intelligently upgraded with eM3 for lightweight handling and the perfect weight to durability ratio, this sail is perfect for a sailor looking for an exciting ride even in light winds.
This innovative design is unique in a market where sails are biased towards reducing and taming power. The Mojo defines its own category of sail with lots of lift, leverage and grunt for early planing and big jumps. The Stabilizer panel ensures the extra power is locked forward in the sail and the Dropped Clew allows shorter stiffer sizes of booms to be used to harness this extra power.
- Power orientated blasting sail
- Increased leverage for jumps and early planing
- The ability to use a smaller sail in lighter winds, increasing maneuverability and excitement
- Aramid Torsion Frame - a Kevlar perimeter for maximum strength
- Stabilizer Panel - Designed to hold the 3D shaping of this critical area, reducing the vertical stretch of the sail and producing a more stable foil shape when the sail is under load
- Dropped Clew - allows shorter boom lengths to be used resulting in a more direct feel
- Dual Clew Positions - Allows the rider to fine tune the rig to his requirements
- Seamless Foot Construction - Pro-tect hidden seam load patches
- Colored X-Ply
- New eM3 upper sail area for the lowest swing weight, reduced total weight and maximum strength.
- Size: 6.7
- Luff: 167
- Boom: 187
- Battens: 6
- Head: Fixe
- Weight: 4.49
- Recommended Mast: Severne 460