Description: Severne Gator Windsurf Sail 7.5
Windsurfing just gets better and better with the Severne Gator Windsurf Sail! This Severne sail has been built to handle the varying wind and water conditions you may encounter with ease. With overall simplicity as one of its key features, the Gator sail has a new Ks Optic X-Ply window panel that ensures you won't be surfing blind. The X-Ply construction used on this sail rocks in terms of overall durability and lighter weight. Why rig up a lackluster sail to your top of the line board when you could be riding with the Severne Gator Windsurfing Sail?
Key Features of the Severne Gator Windsurf Sail:
- NO CAM, CROSSOVER SAIL
- 100% X-PLY FOR MAXIMUM DURABILITY IN ALL SIZES
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY - A COHESIVE FEEL BETWEEN SIZES
- MANOEUVRE ORIENTED
- TPR KEVLAR ANTI-ABRASION HEAD PATCH: Protects the adjustment webbing and head assembly stitching from wear during rigging, carrying and launching.
- SEAMLESS HEAD PANEL: This high abrasion area is made from only I panel and does not carry any exposed seams, preventing any potential weak point in this area. As a result, seam creep and seam-related failure have been eliminated.
- DOUBLE SEAMS: All Severne wave sails have 25mm double stitched window seams. The wider, single colour seam tape ensures maximum tear strength and crash resistance
- SLEEVE POP UP: Enables the mast to be inserted into the top of the boom cut-out, without having to leave your comfortable seat at the foot of the sail.
- SEAMLESS FOOT CONSTRUCTION: A single panel in the foot area with hidden load patches and zero exposed stitching eliminates seam abrasion and seam creep in this high load area. Maximum durability and minimum weight.
- MOLDED TACK FAIRING: Protects your board from impact and neatly covers the foot detailing. It incorporates the rope stash pocket for easy storage of your downhaul rope.
- 3&4 ROLLER TACK PULLEY: Roller tack pulleys are matched to the sails downhaul requirements and aligned for friction free downhauling and threading ease. Rig your sails with the Severne Hardware Division extensions for function and simplicity.
- MOLDED SOFT EDGE: With recessed grooving, covering any vulnerable stitching the moulded soft edge encloses the hard edge long the foot of the sail and protects the stitching from wear along the board non-skid.
- BATTEN ABRASION PROTECTOR: With recessed stitching the Batten Abrasion Protector is stitched onto the cross batten to all larger sizes to avoid the wear of the batten pocket on the inside of the boom arm.
- KS OPTIC X-PLY-TWISTED FIBRE TECHNOLOGY: Twisted Spectra and Aramid fibres give unprecedented strength, while wider spacing maximizes vision. Used in the window areas of selected sails. X-PLY: Spectra and Aramid GSM: 179.03gsm
- DROPPED CLEW: The Dropped Clew allows for the reduction of boom and luff lengths; reducing the swing weight, increasing stability and promoting manoeuvrability.