Description: Severne Gator Windsurf Sail 7.5
Cruise the water with the Severne Gator Windsurf Sail. The Severne Gator has been built to handle any water and wind conditions you could possibly come across. A progressive geometry of the Gator sail keeps it light and allows quick maneuverability on the water, while the sail's double seams ensure tough and rugged tear resistance if you happen to crash. Molded tack fairing and a molded soft edge help protect your board from impacts that could compromise its integrity. Head out on the water and rig up the highly durable Severne Gator Windsurf Sail today!
Key Features of the Severne Gator Windsurf Sail:
- NO CAM, CROSSOVER SAIL
- 100% X-PLY FOR MAXIMUM DURABILITY IN ALL SIZES
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY - A COHESIVE FEEL BETWEEN SIZES
- MANOEUVRE ORIENTED
- TPR KEVLAR ANTI-ABRASION HEAD PATCH: Protects the adjustment webbing and head assembly stitching from wear during rigging, carrying and launching.
- SEAMLESS HEAD PANEL: This high abrasion area is made from only I panel and does not carry any exposed seams, preventing any potential weak point in this area. As a result, seam creep and seam-related failure have been eliminated.
- DOUBLE SEAMS: All Severne wave sails have 25mm double stitched window seams. The wider, single colour seam tape ensures maximum tear strength and crash resistance
- SLEEVE POP UP: Enables the mast to be inserted into the top of the boom cut-out, without having to leave your comfortable seat at the foot of the sail.
- SEAMLESS FOOT CONSTRUCTION: A single panel in the foot area with hidden load patches and zero exposed stitching eliminates seam abrasion and seam creep in this high load area. Maximum durability and minimum weight.
- MOLDED TACK FAIRING: Protects your board from impact and neatly covers the foot detailing. It incorporates the rope stash pocket for easy storage of your downhaul rope.
- 3&4 ROLLER TACK PULLEY: Roller tack pulleys are matched to the sails downhaul requirements and aligned for friction free downhauling and threading ease. Rig your sails with the Severne Hardware Division extensions for function and simplicity.
- MOLDED SOFT EDGE: With recessed grooving, covering any vulnerable stitching the moulded soft edge encloses the hard edge long the foot of the sail and protects the stitching from wear along the board non-skid.
- BATTEN ABRASION PROTECTOR: With recessed stitching the Batten Abrasion Protector is stitched onto the cross batten to all larger sizes to avoid the wear of the batten pocket on the inside of the boom arm.
- KS OPTIC X-PLY-TWISTED FIBRE TECHNOLOGY: Twisted Spectra and Aramid fibres give unprecedented strength, while wider spacing maximizes vision. Used in the window areas of selected sails. X-PLY: Spectra and Aramid GSM: 179.03gsm
- DROPPED CLEW: The Dropped Clew allows for the reduction of boom and luff lengths; reducing the swing weight, increasing stability and promoting manoeuvrability.