|Material:||Coated Mini Twill|
|Pockets:||2 exterior -2 hand warmer, 2 chest 2 interior|
|Zip In Compatible:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Special Blend Joy Snowboard Jacket - Womens
The Special Blend Joy Snowboard Jacket is certainly an attractive jacket, meant to be appealing to any female riders out there, but performance with this item is also at the highest level. For starters the Coasted Mini Twill build material is premium quality, helping to keep owners comfortable in virtually any environment. The insulated lining is there to make sure even as the temperature drops your comfort doesn't, making the Joy one of the best options for women riders out there.
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 10,000g Breathability
- Calyx Group
- Women's Shell Jacket
- Coated Mini Twill
- Shed Hood
- Large Snap Detail
- Waist Draw Cord
- Loose Fit
- Roll Tape
- 2.25" double outer front storm flap
- 2.25" front storm flap
- 3/4" welts to protect vents
- Adjustable easy-fold gusseted cuffs
- Articulated elbows
- Attached waist gaiter
- Center back hood adjuster
- Comfort material on the chin
- Custom lift ticket D-ring
- Fitted hood with aperture adjustment
- Flex gussets
- Fully taped seams
- Function and comfort designed interiors
- Fused PVC/taffeta inner drop tail
- Goggle pocket
- Gusseted pleats
- Key clip in hand-warmer pocket
- Multipurpose inner utility pockets
- Multiple venting options
- Powder skirt
- Powder skirt to pant Velcro system
- Removable liner system
- Ride/relax gaiter system
- Snag-prevention tape in vents
- Snap holder for hood secure
- Super BlendTech DWR
- Waist-cinch drawcords hidden in front pockets
- Water-repellant inner storm flap
- Yo yo pass holder at inner hem
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"PERFECT Light weight jacket"
I purchased this jacket just for it being light weight yet stylish. I am able to layer underneath if needed. Plenty of pockets and fits well if needed to be stored in a backpack. I love this jacket.
"The Sunny day jacket"
Tons of pockets! I recommend this on warm, sunny days. This is perfect for SoCal winter riding or Sunny Tahoe days. Anything colder you need to layer up.
"Pretty, but not enough warmth for freezing temps"
I loved the bright colors of the spring peekaboo version and got myself a medium (5'7/130ish), it fit good, the liner coat fit just right, almost too tight, can't wear my fleece underneath for extra warmth. I wore it once to the slopes and was too cold, although I do get cold easily. Even after I got it in the mail and tried it outside, it didn't feel overly warm, so in weather under 30 degrees, I will choose a heavier jacket, but this is good for milder winter weather. Bought 686 mannual aurora for daughter, and that one is warmer than this, but more $$$ too.