|Material:||Coated Mini Twill|
|Insulation:||removable fleece liner|
|Pockets:||2 exterior -2 hand warmer, 2 chest 2 interior|
|Zip In Compatible:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Special Blend Joy Snowboard Jacket Blackout
Snowboarding in style and maintaining performance is an essential element to any kind of active wear. Luckily, the Special Blend Joy Snowboard Jacket Shocker is a durable product that enhances performance for any snowboarding enthusiast. The women's jacket has loose fit and easy fold adjustable gusseted cuffs with articulated elbows and an attached waist gaiter. Featuring goggle pockets and hand warmer pockets, the jacket will surely fit your needs on the slopes. The jacket also has a removable liner for increased flexibility.
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 10,000g Breathability
- Calyx Group
- Women's Shell Jacket
- Coated Mini Twill
- Shed Hood
- Large Snap Detail
- Waist Draw Cord
- Loose Fit
- Roll Tape
- 2.25" double outer front storm flap
- 2.25" front storm flap
- 3/4" welts to protect vents
- Adjustable easy-fold gusseted cuffs
- Articulated elbows
- Attached waist gaiter
- Center back hood adjuster
- Comfort material on the chin
- Custom lift ticket D-ring
- Fitted hood with aperture adjustment
- Flex gussets
- Fully taped seams
- Function and comfort designed interiors
- Fused PVC/taffeta inner drop tail
- Goggle pocket
- Gusseted pleats
- Key clip in hand-warmer pocket
- Multipurpose inner utility pockets
- Multiple venting options
- Powder skirt
- Powder skirt to pant Velcro system
- Removable liner system
- Ride/relax gaiter system
- Snag-prevention tape in vents
- Snap holder for hood secure
- Super BlendTech DWR
- Waist-cinch drawcords hidden in front pockets
- Water-repellant inner storm flap
- Yo yo pass holder at inner hem
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"PERFECT Light weight jacket"
I purchased this jacket just for it being light weight yet stylish. I am able to layer underneath if needed. Plenty of pockets and fits well if needed to be stored in a backpack. I love this jacket.
"The Sunny day jacket"
Tons of pockets! I recommend this on warm, sunny days. This is perfect for SoCal winter riding or Sunny Tahoe days. Anything colder you need to layer up.
"Pretty, but not enough warmth for freezing temps"
I loved the bright colors of the spring peekaboo version and got myself a medium (5'7/130ish), it fit good, the liner coat fit just right, almost too tight, can't wear my fleece underneath for extra warmth. I wore it once to the slopes and was too cold, although I do get cold easily. Even after I got it in the mail and tried it outside, it didn't feel overly warm, so in weather under 30 degrees, I will choose a heavier jacket, but this is good for milder winter weather. Bought 686 mannual aurora for daughter, and that one is warmer than this, but more $$$ too.