|Upper Material:||Mesh, Synthetic|
|Out Sole:||Rubber Sole, Contagrip|
|Weight:||1 lb 10 oz|
|Recommended Use:||Daily Wear, Trail Hiking, Lightweight Hiking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Salomon Eskape Aero Hiking Shoes
Perfect for hiking the local trails after work or for keeping on the move while traveling, the Salomon Eskape Aero Hiking Shoes for men have a little something for everyone - especially the hiker at heart. The open mesh upper allows your feet to breathe, while Contragrip outsoles provide secure grip on uneven mountain terrain. Plus, an injected EVA midsole offers endless support and cushion, so you can hike, walk and travel to no end!
- Lightweight, Breathable Abrasion Resistant Materials Allows For Breathability and Comfort
- Low-Cut Profile For Freedom Of Movement
- Provides Rearfoot Stability and Protection.
- Protective Synthetic Toe Cap
- Sensifit System Works To Cradle The Foot Providing A Precise And Secure Fit.
- An Abrasion Resistant Lining That Allows For Excellent Breathability And Quick Drying.
- Delivering Optimal Traction On Varied Surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® Outsoles Use The Ideal Combination Of Specialized Rubbers For Each Specific Use
- Salomon's Lightweight Advanced Chassis, Placed Between The Outsole And Midsole, Maximizes Motion Control, Energy Management And Push Through Protection For An Efficient, Stable And Responsive Ride.
- Injected EVA
- Provides Excellent Step-In Cushioning
- Heel Foam