Description: RVCA Regulars Jeans Gray Wolf
Okay, so RVCA Regulars Jeans don't sound very exciting. To be fair, the denim industry has recently gotten their hands on a thesaurus, and began a campaign of creating 200 new kinds of cuts. But whatever happened to regular? We found it. It's made by RVCA, and it's fantastic. 99% cotton with the signature shark from RVCA, 5 pockets, and a slight stretch fit. If there were more jeans made like this, we wouldn't call them jeans. We would just call them RVCA regulars. Because that's what this cut from RVCA is: the essence of denim pants.
- 99% cotton/1% spandex
- 5-pocket stretch denim pant
- Zipper fly closure with RVCA logo shank
- RVCA solo label at coin pocket
- V & A embroideries at back pockets
- Rise: 10 1/2"
- Knee opening: 16 3/4"
- Bottom leg opening: 16 1/2"
- Inseam: 32"