Description: Rossignol Xena X 40 Ski Boots - Womens
Even a warrior princess would feel comfortable on the slopes wearing a pair of Rossignol Xena X 40 ski boots. Designed for intermediate skiers these easy-entry boots feature a thermo moldable liner and pre-shaped padding to ensure a comfortable ride. These women's boots are lower than most to be more comfortable around the calf while the four buckles are mounted to provide stability around the ankle and foot without sacrificing any comfort. Designed especially for women, these stylish boots are a great next step on your progression to advanced.
Key Features of the Rossignol Xena X 40 Ski Boots:
- Pro Fit Women's Specific Liner: 1st true lasted liner; matches internal shell perfectly for best out-of-the box it.
- Padding: Pre-shaped precise padding holds the narrower women's heel securely and is resistant to packing out
- One Piece Toe Box & Tongue: Seamless toe box eliminates pressure points around the toes to ensure warmth and comfort
- Instep Pocket: Soft pocket over instep bone for personalized it to provide comfort and circulation to toes
- Easy Entry Concept: Notches in lower shell allow for ultra easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle boot performance.
- Women's Upper Cuff: Designed specifically for women's boots. The height is significantly lower, and features a distinct "tulip" backward flare and scalloped profile to accommodate a woman's natural calf shape. The top buckle is also mounted lower for better shin and calf fit with no pinching.
- Neutral Stance: Gives skiers a stable and comfortable stance to drive the ski through turns.
- Rebound Cuff: Elastomer cylinder located in the back of the boot to facilitate rebound and improve flex.
- Tool Free Catch: Makes fine-tuning the it easier.
Xena X 40