Description: Rossignol Vita Sensor 60 Ski Boots Black Transparent
Take your skiing to the next level with the Rossignol Vita Sensor 60 Ski Boots. Full of padding, these boots hold your foot in like a glove ensuring you will never have a problem with slippage or with an injury. The specially designed toe box helps cut down pressure on your toes and also doubles as a warmer for your feet. An instep pocket is also included to keep your circulation going to your toes, since nothing is worse than numb feet.
- Pro Fit Women's Specific Liner: 1st true lasted liner; matches internal shell perfectly for best out-of-the box it.
- Padding: Pre-shaped precise padding holds the narrower women's heel securely and is resistant to packing out
- One Piece Toe Box & Tongue: Seamless toe box eliminates pressure points around the toes to ensure warmth and comfort
- Instep Pocket: Soft pocket over instep bone for personalized it to provide comfort and circulation to toes
- Easy Entry Concept: Notches in lower shell allow for ultra easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle boot performance.
- Women's Upper Cuff: Designed specifically for women's boots. The height is significantly lower, and features a distinct "tulip" backward flare and scalloped profile to accommodate a woman's natural calf shape. The top buckle is also mounted lower for better shin and calf it with no pinching.
- Neutral Stance: Gives skiers a stable and efficient stance to drive the ski through turns.
- Diagonal Buckles: Angled design pulls foot back into heel pocket and is effortless.
- Tool Free Catch: Makes fine-tuning the it easier.
Vita Sensor 60