|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Rossignol Vita Sensor 60 Ski Boots - Womens
Take your skiing to the next level with the Rossignol Vita Sensor 60 Ski Boots. Full of padding, these boots hold your foot in like a glove ensuring you will never have a problem with slippage or with an injury. The specially designed toe box helps cut down pressure on your toes and also doubles as a warmer for your feet. An instep pocket is also included to keep your circulation going to your toes, since nothing is worse than numb feet.
- Pro Fit Women's Specific Liner: 1st true lasted liner; matches internal shell perfectly for best out-of-the box it.
- Padding: Pre-shaped precise padding holds the narrower women's heel securely and is resistant to packing out
- One Piece Toe Box & Tongue: Seamless toe box eliminates pressure points around the toes to ensure warmth and comfort
- Instep Pocket: Soft pocket over instep bone for personalized it to provide comfort and circulation to toes
- Easy Entry Concept: Notches in lower shell allow for ultra easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle boot performance.
- Women's Upper Cuff: Designed specifically for women's boots. The height is significantly lower, and features a distinct "tulip" backward flare and scalloped profile to accommodate a woman's natural calf shape. The top buckle is also mounted lower for better shin and calf it with no pinching.
- Neutral Stance: Gives skiers a stable and efficient stance to drive the ski through turns.
- Diagonal Buckles: Angled design pulls foot back into heel pocket and is effortless.
- Tool Free Catch: Makes fine-tuning the it easier.
Vita Sensor 60