|Buckle Layout:||4 Buckle|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||2 Year|
Description: Rossignol Vita Sensor 60 Ski Boots - Womens
Take your skiing to the next level with the Rossignol Vita Sensor 60 Ski Boots for women. Full of padding, these boots hold your foot in like a glove, ensuring you will never have a problem with slippage or with an injury. The specially designed seamless toe box and instep pocket helps cut down pressure on your toes and keeps the circulation good, providing the warmth you need. The Upper Cuff design is specifically used to accommodate a woman's calf shape, ensuring comfort even when out for the long haul. Feel secure thanks to the diagonal buckles, and ski with confidence this season!
- Pro Fit Women's Specific Liner: 1st true lasted liner; matches internal shell perfectly for best out-of-the box it.
- Padding: Pre-shaped precise padding holds the narrower women's heel securely and is resistant to packing out
- One Piece Toe Box & Tongue: Seamless toe box eliminates pressure points around the toes to ensure warmth and comfort
- Instep Pocket: Soft pocket over instep bone for personalized it to provide comfort and circulation to toes
- Easy Entry Concept: Notches in lower shell allow for ultra easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle boot performance.
- Women's Upper Cuff: Designed specifically for women's boots. The height is significantly lower, and features a distinct "tulip" backward flare and scalloped profile to accommodate a woman's natural calf shape. The top buckle is also mounted lower for better shin and calf it with no pinching.
- Neutral Stance: Gives skiers a stable and efficient stance to drive the ski through turns.
- Diagonal Buckles: Angled design pulls foot back into heel pocket and is effortless.
- Tool Free Catch: Makes fine-tuning it easier.
Vita Sensor 60