|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Rossignol Synergy Sensor 80 Ski Boots
Rossignol Synergy Sensor 80 Ski Boots for men fuse slope-tested features worthy of wear by the pros but built so even the novice gets great performance. Synergy Sensor 80 ski boots give you a custom-like fit thanks to the ingenious instep, with molded padding that secures your heel, deluxe liner and toe-friendly seam-free construction. Navigate through the slalom section with ease compliments of built-in stabilization and effective stance. No-fuss easy on and off design means you won't struggle to achieve perfect Synergy with this Rossignol boot.
- Pro Fit liner: 1st true lasted liner; matches internal shell perfectly for best out-of-the box it.
- Padding: Pre-shaped precise padding holds the heel securely and is resistant to packing out
- One Piece Toe Box & Tongue: Seamless toe box eliminates pressure points around the toes to ensure warmth and comfort
- Instep Pocket: Soft pocket over instep bone for personalized it to provide comfort and circulation to toes
- Easy Entry Concept: Notches in lower shell allow for ultra easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle boot performance.
- Neutral Stance: Gives skiers a stable and efficient stance to drive the ski through turns.
- Diagonal Buckles: Angled design pulls foot back into heel pocket and is effortless.
- Tool Free Catch: Makes fine-tuning the it easier.
Synergy Sensor 80