|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Rossignol Squad Sensor3 120 Ski Boots
For those that require a greater fit and don't want to give up style, consider the Rossignol Squad Sensor3 120 ski boots. Padded to provide maximum security and stability, these boots also have technology meant to ensure warmth. In addition, these boots are also made to provide the user ability to maintain optimal motion while turning on the snow. Available in a variety of sizes, these boots are great for both beginners and intermediate skiers.
- Pro Fit Liner: 1st true lasted liner; matches internal shell perfectly for best out-of-the box it.
- Padding: Pre-shaped precise padding holds the heel securely and is resistant to packing out
- One Piece Toe Box & Tongue: Seamless toe box eliminates pressure points around the toes to ensure warmth and comfort
- Instep Pocket: Soft pocket over instep bone for personalized it to provide comfort and circulation to toes
- Easy Entry Concept: Notches in lower shell allow for ultra easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle boot performance.
- Sensor Concept: The foot's 3 balance points, including: the big toe, little toe and heel sit in closer proximity to the responsive poly-carbonate shell inserts for unprecedented feel and power.
- Neutral Stance: Gives skiers a stable and efficient stance to drive the ski through turns.
- Boot Board: Removable board, improves it and allows for an easier stance adjustment. Freeride boots use material to soften landings and absorb shock.
- Diagonal Buckles: Angled design that is effortless to use and pulls foot back into heel pocket.
Squad Sensor3 120