|Type:||Freeride, All Mountain|
|Buckle Layout:||4 Buckle|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||2 Year|
Description: Rossignol Pursuit Sensor3 90 Ski Boots
If you are thinking of going mile high and taking your turn down the slopes this winter, suit up with the Rossignol Pursuit Sensor3 90 Ski Boots and you will be suiting up with the best in both comfort and control. With the Sensor fit liner, you get a heat moldable interior which delivers custom comfort because it conforms to the contours of your feet. These boots have a neutral stance, providing optimal balance while reducing strain and fatigue, and the Sensor3 Shell provides superior durability. The Pursuit Sensor3 is perfect for the experienced skier who demands nothing less than maximum performance and unparalleled comfort.
- Sensor fit liner: focuses on solving all of the common problem fit areas
- Sensor fit simply fits more feet better
- Easy entry: notches in the plastic along the instep allow for easy entry and exit without compromising four buckle overlap boot performance
- Neutral stance: delivers more control, better balance and minimizes fatigue
- Neutral stance includes a laterally neutral cuff, 4.5 degree ramp angle and 14 degree forward lean
- Sensor3 shell: uses a narrower boot board that allows the three key receptor points to contact the poly-carbonate insert directly
- The direct contact with the highly reactive poly-carbonate produces extraordinary power, control and feel
- Material: polyether
- Padding: molded pu soft
- Last: 100mm
- Flex: 90
Pursuit Sensor3 90
What size boot are you using now? The Rossignol Pursuit Sensor3 90 Ski Boots are fabulous intermediate ski boots that are both comfortable and performance based. Rossignol boots fit true to size. You definitely do not want a ski boot to be too big so go with the size you are most comfortable with that will allow you the optimal performance.
Have fun out there and let it snow.