|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Ronix Relik Wakeboard Boots Black/Chrome Intuition
With help from Parks Bonifey, Ronix has created the Ronix Relic Wakeboard boots, the lightest heat formed custom boot in their line-up. Without compromising style, the new cut has a more flexible liner and shell. This offers the most in side to side latitude without sacrificing hell hold down. You get a bit more support for when you really wanna rip it. Ronix patent pending baseless system is the original low profile design which gives you superior board control. The super lightweight design is great for reduced swing weight and even with all the new added features, Ronix was still able to keep it free of PVC solvents.
- Ronix's patent pending baseless system - the original low profile design has superior board control and is ultra light for reduced overall swing weight
- New Intuition+ Liner - preformed heat moldable - the ultimate customizable liners are now even more comfortable and less prone to packing out
- Our softest density liner is also perforated - offering the most mobility in a high-end boot
- Made from wakeboard specific lasts - not a guess
- Double lasted with the most low profile and compact lasts eliminate excess material and deliver optimal energy transfer between boot and board
- Removable J-bars customize your heel pocket
- Feetbelt - secures your ankle and maximizes heel hold
- R.A.D. foam - radder dampening than ever
- Toolfree mounting - Throw your screwdriver away with our tool less mounting system
- Silicon ink in heel area for greater hold down
- New low friction eyelets
- Eco Innovation - no use of PVC solvents - earth friendly.
- Ridden by Parks Bonifay